Seeking Speakers: Supply Chain Events in Asia
We are lining-up some exciting events across Asia in the coming months.
Would you be interested to share your experience/expertise? Your contribution will help us to advance supply chain management in Asia, as well as your career.
We have a few slots remaining at the following events, see https://www.chain.net/events
As a speaker, your contribution can lead to new practices, methods, and approaches for handling current supply chain and logistics issues. You don't have to be an "expert" or an established thought leader in the field to be considered as a speaker. We are looking for professionals to share stories of lessons learned that can stimulate discussion & debate.
Benefits of Speaking Include:
• Enjoy all the benefits of being our guest as a paid attendee. A savings of up to US$ 200 per event (speakers are only responsible for their travel & accommodation costs)
• Gain visibility, recognition and credibility for you & your company in Asia
• Add to your credentials and advance your career
• Opportunity to bring your colleagues (some free tickets might be offered)
• Instantly expand your professional network across Asia
• Receive immediate feedback from other professionals on your thoughts, ideas, methods, and plans, which can benefit you and your company
If interested in speaking, please provide your information here: https://chain.typeform.com/to/o9I4RQ (it takes 2 minutes)
Alternatively, you can simply reply to this email right away to let us know you're interested. Include your name, job title, company, and which conference(s) you'd like to take part in. To get a head start, feel free to mention in your reply the topic(s) you can deliver.
We look forward to discussing the opportunity with you.