Whether you are a supply chain practitioner, a solutions vendor, or student considering a career in the profession, GSCC’s membership can assist you in attaining your personal and professional development goals.
Exclusive access to our premium groups which contains research library, free codes, special discounts and other members-only content, see www.chain.net/groups
Unlimited access to all online events - like virtual workshops, online seminars and webinars – so you can discover new ideas and enhance your skills while connecting with other supply chain professionals regardless of your location, see the full calendar at www.chain.net/events
Monthly members meetups so you can put yourself in the hot seat with experienced supply chain professionals and work on your challenges or goals together.
Receive the online recording of all the virtual events (even if you don't attend them), no longer available anywhere else.
One job/opening promotion on Chain.NET main feed (all members notified) and GSCC social media channels (across Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter)
Ability to suggest and lead a new group or chapter
Opportunity to submit press releases for inclusion in news/articles section
Feature your latest job openings on Chain.NET main feed
Permission to use GSCC’s logo on your own website and marketing collateral
Special discounts on all in-person physical events like conference, forums and other third-party events selected by our team
Discount on advertising and sponsorship programs with GSCC/Chain.NET
Concierge support from GSCC team because you’re never just a number in this network.
Starting at only US$ 370 per yer for a professional membership (one individual) and US$ 1,580 for corporate (you can enroll 5-6 persons of your team), GSCC's membership fees are set at a modest level to enable widespread representation across the various groups of stakeholders who contribute to supply chain management.
Key Benefits & highlights
BIG Discounts at Events & Activities
– Members can receive up to 30% discount at any of the 50+ events organized throughout the year (applicable to all employees of member companies), view all events
– Free access to webinars and virtual events (recording of those sessions are also available after on-demand)
Access to Online Research Library
– Access to the latest market research, exclusive reports, and market intelligence materials
– Members have access to an online repository available 24/7
Permission to Use GSCC’s Logo
– Members receive the permission to use GSCC’s logo for their own marketing use
– The logo can be used on name cards, company website, brochure or email signature
Further Discounts on Marketing Programs
– Include GSCC’s own advertising programs on the website, newsletter, events sponsorship and booths
– Enjoy discounts for selected services or solutions from preferred partners